These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are current as of 9 April 2022.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as “T&Cs”) are offered by Pilates with Jane (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), registered in the Toulouse Register of Companies and Establishments under SIRENE number 7911 611 502, whose registered place of business is at 38 rue Rempart Saint Etienne, 31000 Toulouse.
- The Company is the owner and publisher of the website www.pilateswithjane.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
- The director of the publication is Ms Jane Allan
- The Site offers the client (hereinafter the “Client”) the possibility to book sports training sessions (hereinafter the “Services”) available for sale on the Site (hereinafter the “Services”).
- Before using the Site, the Customer must ensure that he/she has the technical and computer resources to use the Site and to order the Services on the Site, and that his/her browser allows secure access to the Site. The Customer must also ensure that the computer configuration of his hardware/equipment is in good condition and does not contain any viruses.
APPLICATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE T&Cs
- The purpose of these T&Cs is to define all the conditions under which the Company markets the Services as offered for sale on the Site to Clients. They therefore apply to any order (“Order”) for Services placed on the Site by the Client.
- The Client declares that he/she has read and accepted these T&Cs before placing the Order.
- Validation of the Order therefore implies acceptance of these T&Cs These T&Cs are regularly updated and the applicable T&Cs are those in force on the Web site at the time the Order is placed.
- Any condition to the contrary imposed by the Client shall therefore, unless expressly accepted, be unenforceable against the Company, regardless of when it may have been brought to its attention.
- The fact that the Company does not take advantage of any provision of these T&Cs at a given time shall not be interpreted as a waiver of the right to take advantage of any provision of these GTC at a later date.
ORDERING ON THE SITE
- To order on the Site, the Customer must be 18 years of age or older. Otherwise, the parents’ agreement must be obtained and they must contact the Company.
- The Client also certifies that he/she has no medical contraindication to practice of a sporting activity.
- The Services offered for sale are described and presented as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, a slight variation in the description of the characteristics of the Services does not engage the responsibility of the Company and does not affect the validity of the sale.
- The Company reserves the right to correct the content of the Site at any time.
- Before placing an Order, the Client must register on the Website, which uses a third-party platform accessible by Mindbody on Line. The Customer acknowledges that its use implies acceptance of the general terms and conditions that apply in addition to these.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Single sessions or Session package
- Each purchase of a session or session package on the Site entitles the Client to reserve his or her actual participation in one or more sessions taking place in the premises indicated on the Site, or online (if offered), at the time of the actual reservation.
- This reservation must be made within the period of validity indicated on the Site at the time of the Order and will start from the date of acquisition of the Services on the Site.
- Any cancellation of a booking via the interface offered by the Site will be free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the session concerned. For any cancellation less than 24 hours before the start of the course, the session will be automatically deducted.
- The Company will only refund or reimburse a session package if the package has not been started or used. Refund requests must be made by registered post to Pilates with Jane 38 Rue du Rempart Saint Etienne 31000 within 14 days of purchase date.
Sessions by subscription or monthly subscription
- Subscription Contracts are engaged for a year but may be cancelled by the client after a minimum of 3 months. All cancellation requests must be submitted by email.
- Sessions are booked on a fixed weekly schedule and can only be changed subject to availability. Subscriptions can be suspended or paused for a minimum of one week (7 consecutive days) and a maximum of one month (30 days). Suspension requests must be submitted by email .
- Nota Bene any session not redeemed or used as part of the subscription will not be recoverable or refundable at a later date.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts that the purchase and reservation of a session is nominative and that the right to participate in a course cannot be transferred to any third party. In this respect, the Company reserves the right to verify the identity of any Client wishing to participate in a class or lesson.
- The Company may cancel an order within 24 hours if the minimum number of participants is not reached. The Client will be notified by email and/or telephone.
- The client agrees to read and abide by the Studio House rules.
PRICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENT OF THE ORDER
- The prices mentioned on the Site are inclusive of VAT.
- The total amount is indicated in the Order summary, before the Customer accepts these GTC, validates his/her Order, fills in and validates his/her invoicing details and proceeds with payment. This total amount is indicated including all taxes.
- The Order for Services on the Site is payable in euros.
- In the event of payment by credit card, the Site uses a secure online payment system. This system guarantees the Client total confidentiality of his bank details. The bank transaction by bank card, carried out between the Customer and the secure system, is therefore entirely encrypted and protected. The Client’s bank details are not stored electronically by the Company.
- The Client guarantees the Company that he/she has the necessary authorisation to use the payment method when placing the Order.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the execution and/or delivery of an Order, regardless of its nature and level of execution, in the event of non-payment or partial payment of any sum owed by the Client to the Company, in the event of a payment incident, or in the event of fraud or attempted fraud relating to the use of the Web site and payment of an Order.
- For any request for information, clarification or complaint, the Client must contact, as a priority, the Company’s Customer Service Department, in order to allow the latter to attempt to find a solution to the problem.
- The Company’s Customer Service Department can be reached during normal office hours using the following contact details:
- Telephone: 0612477111
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: 38 Rue Rempart Saint Etienne Toulouse 31000 France.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
The Client acknowledges and accepts that the practice of a sporting activity is subject to risks and that he/she has taken the appropriate measures to prevent such risks for which the Company cannot be held responsible. The client acknowledges and accepts the rules of the Studio displayed on the site and visible at the place of practice.